Inscrit le: 08 Mai 2016
|Posté le: Lun 26 Juin - 23:56 (2017) Sujet du message: [PDF] The Complete Guide To Homestead Basics: Off Grid Livi
Welcome to The Complete Guide to Homestead Basics: Off Grid Living and Self-Sufficiency, a D.I.Y. book designed to go over everything I can organize that will help you get Off the Grid permanently. We cover a ton in this book, going from food to power to medicine and we even cover some of the disliked topics like if you should really replace commercial medicine with natural medicine along with the truth behind vaccines.
In the first chapter, we go over:
• How you can store food to make it last longer
• Tell you about the singular animal that can provide you with all the meat you’d ever need
• Describe the different types of power and point out which ones are useful
• Explain the reality of the pharmaceutical industry and how it really hasn’t advanced very far up until a few decades ago
• Explain how knowing which method of power is best is useless unless you know how to use that power
In the remaining chapters, we elaborate over these different key points in several ways. We go over the different types of gardens there are and which ones are more effective. Then it is time to go more in depth by informing you of how to grow a plant, which includes the different soil types, what all the different mentions of “sun” means like half-sun and full sun, along with the reality of what every gardener book doesn’t want to tell you. Then we also go over how to store food, especially “on the cheap” end of the scale.
After this, we move on to a basic lesson in how electricity works so that you can put the electricity that your Off the Grid Solar Power or Water Power generates to use. This not only includes telling how to calculate voltage, wattage, ohms, and amps, but it also includes how to find cheap solar cells, how to properly set up water wheels, and how to connect solar cells together.
Lastly, the remainder of the book will cover:
• A brief look at what you could substitute for low power consumption
• A guide to the different types of tea
• Controversial discussions on medicine
• A list of really good medicinal herbs.
I really do try to cover it all so that you don’t have to buy any other basics books and can move on to the more advanced topics after reading this book.